Does CNC1530 have PWM input interface?

I want to know whether CNC1530 Control Board has PWM input interface?

I have no experience with this controller.
Here is what Bard said, no idea how accurate this is :neutral_face:
I did not find this info in any search I did! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes, the CNC1530 Control Board has 2 PWM input interfaces. They are located on the J1 connector, pins 12 and 13. The PWM input interfaces are used to connect to a PWM signal generator, such as an Arduino or Raspberry Pi. The PWM signal generator can be used to control the speed of the spindle or the feed rate of the machine.

The following table shows the pinout for the PWM input interfaces:

Pin Signal Description
12 PWM1 PWM signal for spindle control
13 PWM2 PWM signal for feed rate control

The PWM signal should be a square wave with a frequency of 1 kHz and a duty cycle of 0-100%. The duty cycle of the PWM signal determines the speed of the spindle or the feed rate of the machine. For example, a duty cycle of 50% will result in a speed or feed rate of 50% of the maximum speed.

To connect a PWM signal generator to the CNC1530 Control Board, you will need to use a cable with a 2.54mm pitch connector. The cable should have two wires, one for each PWM input interface. The wires should be connected to the corresponding pins on the J1 connector.

Once the PWM signal generator is connected to the CNC1530 Control Board, you can use the software to control the speed of the spindle or the feed rate of the machine. The software will allow you to set the duty cycle of the PWM signal, which will in turn determine the speed or feed rate of the machine.

1 Like