Does any one know where i can get a true 50W CO2 laser tube?

Does any one know where i can get a true 50W CO2 laser tube? I do not one of the fake relabled tubes most of the chinese suppliers on Aliexpress and ebay try to pass off as a higher wattage than what they really are.

Thanks +Peter van der Walt I may not have room for the 60W in my Redsail LE400, but I know a 50W does fit. If it is not too much oversize, I am OK building an extension box to protect it.
Edit: After looking at their web site, I noticed that 60W is their smallest offering (Max 75W at full power…nice!) Interested in finding out the price.

Not too shaby, hopefully they have not gone up too much since then, I fired off an email too them for pricing.

Check out SPT Laser Tube they do have a aliexpress store, decent prices.

$125 and peak power of 70W this is the same brand Light Object also carries https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32276098173.html#autostay

But shipping is over $300 USD to Canada

You can contact them and ask for alternative shipping carrier, they are friendly and respond fast too.

Why not check Light Object? Closer to Canada!

I’d buy a 60w china tube and get the length beforehand, should get you the 50w you need without having to deal with bait and switch.