Do you have a DIY wish?

Do you have a DIY wish?

Are you looking to go bigger?

I’m comfortable… For now :slight_smile:

No shortage of boards to power it?

Not yet :))

Kit looks great, but with a matching instructable page and a controler board and software it would even better.

That’s a Ruida controller - comes with decent software as is. The controller itself is very capable.

After shopping for several months I went with this company and Jason was VERY good to work with, I got a much better price on shipping than shown, he got me parts not listed on the site for less than I could find them anywhere and then he gave me a larger machine for the same price quoted just to be sure I could cut the size I wanted.

Have fun after you click on the link above, I got a cookie that now ONLY displays the Spanish(?) site for Aliexpress…grrrrr

Sure you can click on the preferred language flag :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jorge_Robles You have to log in to change back to your native language, lol, as it got me too.

Ruida is a damn nice 32 bit controller and is fast, and more responsive with less issues than a Smoothie or even Grbl-lpc. Too bad it isn’t gcode based but with Lightburn, or RDWorks (Thanks to Russ), who cares?

Login in did not change the language but deleting the aliexpress cookie did work

@The_Best_Stooge - Ruida’s binary format is much more efficient than GCode’s use of text / float numbers, and doesn’t have all the weird baggage that the GCode “standard” brings with it. It’s GCode-ish under the hood, but more rigid.

@Jason_Dorie Exactly so who cares? I am used to tweaking the nipples of Gcode but that isn’t, or shouldn’t, be the case with a Ruida.