DLC32 laser fire issue

I built my own laser engraver. I have the DLC32 control board and am trying to get Lightburn to run the machine. I have everything working except the laser doesn’t fire using lightburn. When I turn on the spindle thru Touch screen it fires. Does this mean the wiring is connected correctly and the problem is a configuation issue. Also I using a laser tree external power breakout board because the diode laser uses too much power for the DLC 32 directly. Thanks

We need more information on how your diode is wired to the controller and control panel.
Generally, tell as much as you can about the machine.

I was abe to get the laser to fire by setting the constant fire mode in Lightburn. I was getting the M4 error prior to setting this. I updated the FW on the DLC32 to and older version. The new FW is 8MB and when I tried to load with the MKS laser tool it would not load. I will try with the Espressif download tool to see if that works. Once I put the Normal FW in the board I was able to start a Power/speed test pannel. the laser quir firing about half way thru that test and I got a missed steps error in the console. I slowed down my max speed and tried to re run. Now the laser is not firing again. I have the 3 pins from the DLC32 laser output wired to the input of the LASER TREE 20W 40W 80W Interface Driver Adapter Board and then that is wired to the laser D-B10W. the adaptor board is set to external power with a 10 Amp 12V supply and the DLC32 is power from a seprate supply. I’m hoping that by reloading the latest FW everything will start working again. the red Light om the DLC32 blinks when the SW is telling it to fore the laser. I have new 3 pin cables coming today to make sure it’s not my homemade wires. Thanks

I succesfully updated to the latest FW version on the DLC32 with the 8MB file last night. I was surprized at how long it took (> 1 hour) but it’s loaded. I will try to re-connect everything tonight with the new wires and try to get the laser to fire again.