Christmas is coming Originally shared by Sébastien Mischler (skarab) LaserWeb:

Christmas is coming

Originally shared by Sébastien Mischler (skarab)

LaserWeb: lw.raster-to-gcode new feature sponsored by @Jeremie_Tarot . Still need to work on it, but it sounds promising… #LaserWeb

9ee3629b8c5ed2d8e955092c16131559.gif

More inspired by is last post about this feature on linuxcnc and sponsored by all those who give me a donation :wink:

+Peter van der Walt thank you all again folks !
This was an incredible #YearOfTheLaser to follow along and couldn’t be more excited with all the goodness to come :slight_smile:

+Peter van der Walt me shivers of excitement !
But if you ask, let 2017 be the #YearOfTheRouter with complete and advanced support and feature set for milling :slight_smile:
I have 11 month from now to be ready for pro grade fabrication of http://Opendesk.cc and alike furnitures and objects and really hope my machines will be LW driven…
Oh, and don’t forget plasma cutting because metal is also part of the project :stuck_out_tongue:

+Peter van der Walt this is fantastic ! Expect continued and hopefully extended support for the times to come

I’m almost done converting my C3D mini for use on the CNC running 4 axis with dual Y so I can’t wait to get to playing with some of the new LW4 milling options. CAM has long been a thorn in my side and I don’t like MakerCAM so I’m really looking forward to an all-in-one work space inside of LW.

Kudos to all of the developers working on this stuff.