Can someone tell me where mjpg-streamer is invoked from?

Can someone tell me where mjpg-streamer is invoked from? I’m trying to locate it so I can add some customized parameters to suit my webcam. Currently I get an image, but at the wrong aspect/resolution. All the documents I’ve been able to locate seem to be centered around the pi, and specifically “octopi”, but I haven’t been able to locate any corresponding files under Umikaze yet. [I’m currently running 2.1.2rc4]

It’s called by systemd, edit the file /lib/systemd/system/mjpg.service to add extra options. Note that the version in 2.1.1 and before is old. I updated it in 2.1.2 RC5c.

Awesome, worked perfectly… thanks!

Just to follow up, for any future travelers in this area. I was able to get my HP HD 4310 webcam running in 1920x1080 @15fps by modifying the mjpg-streamer invocation as follows:
ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/mjpg_streamer -i “/usr/local/lib/mjpg-streamer/input_uvc.so -r 1920x1080 -f 15” -o “/usr/local/lib/mjpg-streamer/output_http.so”

Note that the “-f 15” is required, I was unable to get the camera to work at full resolution at other rates, or via the default/auto rate [by omitting the rate]. Also note that setting it to less [like 5] will result in a message that says “FPS coerced …: from 5 to 15”, but the picture will still not work for some reason.