Can I connect mks dlc 32 board with 60 watt laser

Can I connect mks dlc 32 board with 60 watt laser, with a zye myjg60watt laser power supply, what should be Connections from the power supply to controller, do I need any other devices for the signal connection?

Tell us more about the machine this will go in.
Post pictured of:

• Control panel
  • Laser Power Supply showing connectors
  • Controller and its wireing

It’s mks dlc 32 board version 2.1 with three pin TTL connection. S ,TTL and Vin , the stepper drivers are tb 6600 and nema 23 stepper motors
I don’t know how to connect the board to the laser power supply, please help, I’m not that good with electronics,
Do I have to connect any interface between the controller and power supply
How can I connect the controller to psu to get a good output
Please help

What control panel do you have?

I was away for a few days, this is the control i haven’t changed anything

Mks ts 35 touch screen

Note this is the information we need if you need help connecting your LPS.

1 Like

The only connection to the board is from the -spindle connection to the L terminal on the PSU.

I have seen this elsewhere but can have not yet tried it myself to confirm. @HenryGee, is this what you mean?

Yes that is how mine is set up but with 2 Y stepper motors, I have 2 machines set up this way, and never a problem. I have a laser on/off button as well and the MKS DLC32 will fire the laser if the machine is not connected to the computer/touch screen before it is powered on.

Thank you!

This is the output of the dlc 32 pwm. J7 is the and J18 is the pwm connector.

I’m not following how this is working… can you expand/explain on it’s operation?

:smile_cat:

i have tried for two days to get my K40 and MKS dlc 32 to run .so many confliction post out their
Then i came across your post the picture of the connections was all i needed to have it running in 5min
thank you for your time to explain clear and precise explanations.

3 Likes