Building update - I recieved the aluminium plate, plasma cutted by friend,

Building update

• I recieved the aluminium plate, plasma cutted by friend, I still need to find a glass supplier.
  • I ended buying the smoothie, Azteeg looks great but I like to have some spare mosfets.
  • Right now, cables management !
  • I’m still waiting my aliexpress/ebay orders, hope they won’t take two months to come…

WOW, that looks amazing. I love the cable tray setup under the 20x20. So clean. And the cable chain looping up to the hot end, then reversing and back down to the bed. This will be one sharp printer once completed.

great job what will be the print area size?

@Seif_El-Akkad Standard Eustathios bed size, 320x320. Print surface will be smaller with the space invader carriage 290x290.

@Eclsnowman ​ Thanks ! The 20x15 cable chain for the bed is bit big I’ll try with a 10x10 or 10x15 later. The cables tray is 20x20, perfect match. Hope it gives ideas to some of you to get a clean wiring :wink:

Golmart failed, I just recieved the ballscrews but with wrong machined ends. They send me the correct ones for free

@Maxime_Favre I guess that is both bad and good. Sorry to hear about the mix up. But glad to hear they are rectifying it.

Yep no big deal except the two weeks delay. They offered a remplacement immediately. I’ll check if a friend can machine the ends but those ballscrews are pretty hard stainless steel