BondTech mini (not sure if that is the final name or not),

BondTech mini (not sure if that is the final name or not), soon to be running on my Talos printer. I will be assembling the Talos with my son Bryce right after Halloween. Direct dual drive Bondtech goodness, one nice compact package. Quick release on the filament, and quick removal of the entire extruder from the carriage.

Between the smarts of @Alex_Lee ​​ and @Martin_Bondeus ​​ this thing is going to be epic.

I am so excited to start trying flexible filaments (which has not been possible with my 1000mm Bowden tube setups on HercuLien).

That looks incredible, I can’t wait to test mine!
First Talos in the wild! I should be posting some information on the progress along with some pictures of the prototypes I’ve been testing the past couple of months!

Looks great @Eclsnowman !

@Alex_Lee yeah, I think people would be very excited to see what you have been cooking up.

@Martin_Bondeus thanks. I am always happy when I get to bolt a BondTech to my printers. It means I don’t have to worry about extrusion again.

Awesome! Are you using same gear wheels in this extruder? Cant wait to see what Martin is going to release tomorrow as well… :slight_smile:

@Ruwan_Janapriya Yep, I’m using the same gears, I can’t wait to get it running!

@Ruwan_Janapriya Martin will be releasing something soon and all will be clear.

Apparently marketing has already begun in Japan. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t resist sharing :frowning: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/YtwW8

@Ruwan_Janapriya ha ha ha. Priceless. @Alex_Lee ​ I think you found your new slogan.

@Ruwan_Janapriya Well, now I know what to put on @Alex_Lee 's t-shirt!

Notice the inductive sensor, what are you using as bed?

@Glenn_West We are just using regular MK2 aluminum heated beds for the small version and I’m still researching different sizes for the large version

@Alex_Lee Isn’t it the MK3 since it is aluminum? I thought the MK2 was a PCB board, and the MK3 is aluminum.

@Eclsnowman Thanks for keeping me honest. I’m so used to calling those beds MK2s, LOL

Great looking machining, printing, and assembly. Clean!