Board Connectors 4 pin out

I need to replace the connectors which plug in to the 4 pin out on the FluidNC board.

I wish to order these connectors but do not know what they are called.

Any help would be appreciated.

Some photos would really help…

1 Like

Here are the images

That’s a 4pin female JST-XH

You can get assorted boxes of these pretty cheaply on eBay, AliExpress, etc.

1 Like