As requested, code for the 64 x 64 matrix.

@Mark_Estes 43x43. Holly crap. That is a silly amount of work :slight_smile:

Holy crap, that is awesome! What’s the power requirement if I may ask?

@Stephen_Co I suspect you would be able to see this from space if I let it rip at full bright. Right now, I am running at a maximum brightness of 64 (the mapping function divides each color by 4 so 255 ==> 64) and it is easily handled by a pair of 5 volt 10 amp power supplies and they are not working hard (i.e. still cool to the touch). I split the matrix in half, with a power supply on each side. I am thinking of cranking the brightness up a bit to get more color depth. stay tuned.

@Mark_Estes Theory (0.06 amp per pixel) says this would pull 246 amps at 5 volts if on full blast white. Running color vs full white says that full blast would be more like ~ 80 amps (0.02 amp per pixel). I have 20 A (or so) available so that seems like a problem, However, running at half brightness (128) , that takes the theoretical use down to ~40 amps and running at 1/4 brightness makes that ~20 amps which is what my power supplies can handle. Given that most of my patterns have as lot of black space, I would cut that by at least 50% again on average. Thus running at 1/2 bright = ~20 amps and running at 1/4 bright = ~10 amps. Out of curiosity, I just upped the brightness from 1/4 to 1/2 and the power supplies got warm but not hot when running for a few minutes on a variety of patterns.

Now I have go out and buy Matrix panels! darn you awesome developers!!!