Anyone have a config file for an Ordbot Quantum?

for a Quantum (the smaller machine).

I have an Azteeg X5 mini (currently attached to my SO2 which I’m trying to convert - stalls when driving the Y-axis but otherwise working well) - I should have the connectors for attaching it to an Azteeg X5 mini Smoothieboard when I get home, so going to switch the pure 3D.

William

Imported from wikidot

Got the stalling puzzled out —- just had to turn up the current to 1.68a to match the motors (default was 1.0).

Thinking I’m going to turn down the current for the Z-axis though —- it sounds kind of rough now, and was much quieter / smoother at 1.0 (set to 1.34 now).

Next up is the thermistor…

Okay, I believe I have a:

Semitec 104GT-2 Thermistor —- resistance 100k
5 is 100K thermistor - ATC Semitec 104GT-2 (Used in ParCan & J-Head) (4.7k pullup)" ( #define TEMP_SENSOR_0 5 ) (per www. tridprinting .com/Hot-Ends/ )

and the Azteeg X5 mini has for its config line for setting this:

temperature_control.hotend.thermistor EPCOS100K # see src/modules/tools/temperaturecontrol/TemperatureControl.cpp:64 for a list of valid thermistor names

which I believe refers one to: github .com/Smoothieware/Smoothieware/blob/edge/src/modules/tools/temperaturecontrol/TemperatureControl.cpp

but I’m not seeing anything there which matches —- am I misunderstanding things? What should I use?

cvoinescu was kind enough to confirm that the Semitec option matches, so I’ll go with that —- now just have to puzzle out how to get the bed and the lowest point of travel for the machine to line up.

Posted a config for a v1.1 board to the buildlog.net forums