Anyone got a Tronxy X5SA-2E V10 Version of Marlin?

I can find LOTS of repositories for the V6 version, but nothing I have found even references the V10 board.

Is the V10 the Same as the V6 just some cosmetic changes?

My Tronxy is happy for the moment so I am loath to try anything odd that I might have trouble un-doing, such as flashing software with the wrong version… especially since Tronxy isn’t actually sure which image (.BIN) they should send me as a backup…

I made a Marlin 2.1.x firmware for it, Display is working fine.

Or check out TheThomasDs Version prepared for dual extruders. Maybe you can configure his to your liking.

1 Like

The boards using the STM32F446ZET chip, V6 and V10 have only cosmetic changes. Firmwares work on both

1 Like

Thanks for posting! Working great!

Thx

1 Like

I had an email conversation with tronxy about broken mainboard (screen gave stripes an then went black) after 2 months (chitsu board) they keep sending updates that didnt work only black screen ,
Tronxy aftersales are crap!!!

eventually i bought a gemini 2 board with klipper on it, 3server psu (36v) got bigger steppers for x and y 0.8nm ,replaced the gantry pulleys and added linear rails ,
bmg extruder and nozzle,
PID +SSR for nozzle and an external mosfet for hotbed with original power supply,
Old tablet as an screen.
total €220 upgrade
Don’t forget to watch the wiring of the steppers, TRONXY switched the 2 middle wires up by mine!!

After this makes a crappy printer into a good machine.