anybody use MOJO here?

@Nils_Hitze these machines are being advertised here @ $179.00/month. That is cheap when you look at commercial pricing.

The problem for the consumer is that right now, there is a lot of excitement and interest. 3D printing is HOT. We got a high 5 from the POTUS this week.

People want to get involved but don’t want to put the time into like the print cave dwellers do here so while they are cruising the web, they find these ads and buy. Quick and easy and expecting it to be plug and play, which as we all know, that is not the case, at least not yet.

You know I sell commercially… You would not believe the amount of people I send to the rep rap wiki page and to this community that are just interested. Innovation comes from the hobbyist, form factor, simplicity and ease of use comes from the commercial side. When it’s wicked hard and includes command line for tweaking, you just killed 97.3% of your market and user base. We want point and click and network automation (SNMP).

I honestly don’t want @David_Enns print cave in our office and neither does your wife in your home office. To the laymen, the printers look intimidating. :wink:

Well - 179 $ / Mo - for $ 300 you can get the Makibox 3d Printer (which is in Beta) with a heated bed and 15x15x15 cm Printvolume ^^

I think you missed my point, @Nils_Hitze so I edited my post. Not really exactly.