Anybody have any experience with SainSmart New 4 Axis TB6560 CNC Stepper Motor Driver

Anybody have any experience with SainSmart New 4 Axis TB6560 CNC Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board Kit ? I had everything running a week ago and this weekend I installed some aircraft connectors on each of the steeper motor to make it easier to disconnect them. Now my Z axis motor will not move, but I get a run light on my board and show the axis moving in Linux CNC. I am at a lost, I did notice that two of the wires were swapped on the coils of the stepper motors, but this never caused an issue before, I would just get a weird noise from the stepper and have to switch it around.
Also the motor does not lock up when power is applied, it moves freely.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Justin

Check your wiring, you can use a multimeter to measure coil resistance in order to identify stepper motor(s) pins properly and also see if all contacts are OK.

Likely you have the wires for the coils connected incorrectly. Look at the connections for the other motors and make it the same. Reversing the wires on any coil will reverse the rotation of the motor, but if you got the wires swapped from one coil to the other, there would be no continuity and the motor would not run. It would also not hold with current applied.

You can easily tell which wires are on the same coil by connecting them together and rotating the motor. Take any two wires, short them together, and rotate the motor by hand. If it is significantly harder to rotate with the wires shorted than not shorted, those two wires are the two ends of one coil. Keep doing this until you find a pair of wires that are connected to the same coil. By process of elimination, the other two wires are the other coil.

It is possible that you may have damaged the driver chip on the board as well. NEVER disconnect the motors or change wiring connections with the power on or you will destroy the chip.

Thanks, I got everything wire up right now, I think my chip got fried thought, waiting on a new set to get here.