Alright guys, so let's have it!! We have the great Alex Lee here with

Alright guys, so let’s have it!! We have the great @Alex_Lee here with his wife’s dog that loves printing…:slight_smile: and the wonderful @Mandy_Ellifritz has picked up and showing off a large order of E3D (go girl).

Tell me about this community.

Yeah, @Alex_Lee , you really need that “About This Community” section. :wink:

Oh, you mean this is yet another 3D printing community? And here I am thinking it was about classic Russian literature…

@Brandon_Satterfield Getting ready to release our printer design, and Brownie is my dog btw… LOL

@Ernesto_Martinez Dostoevsky baby! (Only Russian author I’ve read…)

@Carlton_Dodd Totally my fault, we had the “About” populated and I think I accidentally deleted it when I was working on it after way too little sleep.

@Ernesto_Martinez Yeah, it’s a necessary evil for the printer we’re working on. In the interest of efficiency, I hope that we don’t have to repeat a lot of information, but rather link and give credit to many of the great sources of general information already out there. Then we can streamline other posts specifically to use of the Talos.

@Brandon_Satterfield As you know, @Alex_Lee took some time off to focus on family and develop some pet projects. One of those projects is Talos. We’ve been working hard the last few months to bring it to fruition, and the first few units are nearly ready to go out to some of our testers. We’ll be releasing more details on the printer itself soon, but basically it’s a machine that we hope will appeal to new users and seasoned 3D printer owners alike. It comes in 2 sizes and 3 feature levels (i.e., price ranges). I think we can all agree that we learned a lot from the “adventure” of being RigidBot backers, so @Alex_Lee and I are purposely being a bit quiet about it because we want to put out the best product possible. We’re still finalizing a few details, but definitely want to get with you offline to discuss some ideas if you’re interested. :wink:

Awesome guys! Looking toward to seeing this thing in action!