Alex Lee   Mandy Ellifritz   Eric Lien   I may be off base,

@Alex_Lee @Mandy_Ellifritz @Eclsnowman I may be off base, but is there somewhere that I can see the specs on the Talos?

Oh the Talos project is all Alex and Mandy. I just lended a hand with some Cad work on the model. I will leave the question answering to those two… That is until my kids finish building mine. I decided they are doing this build 100%, except any soldering of course. They are 2 and 4. Luckily it has an auto bed tram probe… In case they get distracted by cartoons and QC starts to slide :wink:

@William_Eades Check out the google doc I posted in the update last night, it has a table with some of the specs on it.

@William_Eades I will try to post more information about the printers and better pictures, when time allows! It would be really awesome if you built one! I know the first thing you’re going to do is try to improve upon it, like you always do! :slight_smile:

@Alex_Lee Hey, I may be old and crazy, but I’m sane enough to know when not to mess with perfection when it presents itself. LOL

@Alex_Lee I couldn’t tell by the vid’s and pics, but are you going with 3 or 4 point leveling for the bed? I’m currently working on a 3 point for my RB. With a good, rigid platen, and stiffer springs, 3 point is easier to attain level and just as stable.

@William_Eades it is currently setup for 4 point leveling. I agree in theory 3 points are all that are required for establishing a plane. One issue I have run into on my other printers with 3 point leveling is if the bed is not itself a perfect plane. In those cases 4 point gave more flexibility to properly align the bed.

Another advantage is with 4 point leveling is the adjusting screws are closer to the wheels which makes for more rigidity between the bed and the lower guide v-slot.