After 12 or so kg of disposable spools,

After 12 or so kg of disposable spools, I switched to a company that used these nice plastic ones. I started saving them once I used all the filament… I think I have a problem. Lol. These were all ABS. Now what should I make with them?

Print a go-kart and use them for wheels! LOL

Lol. I’ve had suggestions of a lamp or a coffee table.

Grind them down and re extrude them ? #qed #environmental

teslacoil

A small Hadron Collider

Contact the company you bought the filament from and see if the will give you a credit for them.

It already looks like a nice set of shelves to showcase small prints.

Make a high voltage insulator?

you have enough filament to fill 5 of them in my garage.

BTW what have you printed with all this filament?

Lol. Love all the suggestions. I sure do @Joe_Spanier , and another 3 rolls on the way. Plus another empty and some more full ones…

@Basile_Laderchi , lots of R&D for a club, plus production run for full size robot parts for said club. Care to guess what robot we build?

They make nice cart wheels. But, you could also ask if the supplier would take them back. If you have enough empty rolls you might get a free roll in return (empty rolls are not free)

@Andrew_Radovich_BadW the only robot that I know that could use all this filament is the InMoov robot.

@Basile_Laderchi each member of our group builds their own robot. We use many different types of methods and materials. The robot, R2-D2! They are life size, motorized/lights/sounds/etc, replicas.

@Andrew_Radovich_BadW R2D2! Do you have any pics? (should have guessed from your profile pic)