Discussion and collaboration on Meerk40t laser software for the Stock-LIHUIYU laserboard.
MeerK40t (pronounced MeerKat) is a built-from-the-ground-up MIT licensed open-source laser cutting software. It’s a replacement for LaserDrw, Corel Laser, and K40 Whisperer. With the dual driver support it can run aside any of these programs. It’s written in python and has precompiled versions for Windows, Mac OSX, and Raspberry Pi.
- Dual drivers, use either the Whisperer method or LaserDrw method.
- Grid/Guides, Zoom and Pan scene Navigation (use middle mouse button, mouse wheel).
- PPI Power modulation (Yes, power modulation for the M2 Nano)
- Multi-language support
- Modular/Hackable Add-On and Kernel API.
- Pixel perfect curve cutting
- Command Line Interface
- Webcam support
- GRBL emulation
Questions ask them.
Issues raise them.
Ideas share them.
Latest releases are found here: