A Look at EVERYTHING Behind 6 Months of Product Development

Over the past few years I’ve developed TMJ Disorder (jaw disfunction). Now I can’t even open my mouth past 2 finger widths. I’m not looking for sympathy or anything, just giving context. Because I was blown away by how little information and products were out there for something as common as jaw pain.

The top of every google search is full of bias, misconceptions, and outright scams. And looking for something as simple as a heating massager for my jaw muscles became an impossible task. A real problem, because that was supposed to be my main form of relief from TMJ flare ups.

So, as an engineer with a long list of product ideas and a couple hundred hours of How I Built This with Guy Raz listens, I thought I’d finally commit to solving a problem. I mean hey, necessity is the mother of invention as they say.

So now, I spend my hours outside of work developing a heating massage pen for TMJ along with every little thing that goes around getting it to market. I also committed to documenting every step of the way on YouTube; right now we’re 6 episodes in.

So if you’re interested in how it’s going, go check out my channel. New video just dropped.

And if you have jaw problems yourself, check out my website I’m building