3D-Touch sensor on a delta printer

Hi everybody.
I’m doing an odyssey attachng a 3d-touch sensor on my “forge-bot” 3d-delta-printer.
The printer is equipped with an AT-2560 Board with an Ramps 1.4 Board on its top.
Software / Firmaware is Smoothieware but I’m not sure if its the last version.
And IÄm not sure if this here is the right section, but the problem is more software related, than hardware.
The printer ist working fine, except thats he is not calibrated, and doing trhis manually is a pain. So I decided to attach a BL-touch like I did with my Ender 3.
My first Problem was to find the correct pins and how to identify them.
So I spent oner week, reading documentation, watching videos and figure out what pin is what using my oscilloscope to check where and how I can produce a pwm-signal at the needed pins.
and voila : I FOUND THEM …
so I attached the BL-Touch at pin 1.24 and the other 3 for power and the pwm signal at the servo-port0 wich is 1.20 at my board. I doublechecked everything and I can produce a pwm signal there and if I connect the bl-touch and send him an M280 PS100 the sensor is “moving” … so the “thingie” is coming out and moving back in …
If I try to Z-probe using the menu the sensor is not moving at all. but if I disconnect the black/white wire, the software recognize that and the head is moving back and he save his “new Z0” position.
so far so good.
Using the calibrating strategy end up in crashing my printer 3 times. many things broke and the sensor is still not moving.

here is the part of my config file with the z-probe and servi related part :

zprobe.enable                                true            # Set to true to enable a zprobe
zprobe.probe_pin                             1.24v            # Pin probe is attached to, if NC remove the !
zprobe.slow_feedrate                         5               # Mm/sec probe feed rate
#zprobe.debounce_count                       1               # Set if noisy
zprobe.fast_feedrate                         100             # Move feedrate mm/sec
zprobe.probe_height                          50              # How much above bed to start probe
gamma_min_endstop                            NC              # Normally 1.28. Change to nc to prevent conflict,
zprobe.return_feedrate       		         0               # feedrate after a probe, default 0 is double        of slow_feedrate (mm/s)
zprobe.max_z                 				 300             # maximum default travel for the probe     command, will use gamma_max if not defined

BLTouch Servo Settings
switch.servo.enable 						 true
switch.servo.input_on_command 				 M280 S3.0 		 # M280 S7.5 Would be midway
switch.servo.input_off_command 				 M280 S7.0 		 # Same as M280 S0 0% duty      cycle, effectivley off
switch.servo.output_pin 					 1.20 			 # Must be a PWM capable pin
switch.servo.output_type 					 hwpwm 			 # H/W PWM output settable
switch.servo.pwm_period_ms 					 20 			 # Set Period to 20ms (50Hz) -     Default is 50Hz

So maybe, and of course PLEASE is there anybody out there who can give me a hint or what ever is neccessary to help me out with that problem ?
I just want to auto calibrate my delta.
Thank you in advance
Regards
from germany

Mameniac