Yves BAZIN Hi! In my project:

@Yves_BAZIN FASTLED_SHOW_CORE 1
Artnet.
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Yves_BAZIN rainbow

@X-WL1 you don’t need to limit the FPS. Do you use level shifter ?

@X-WL1 it should be running on core 0 not core 1.

@Yves_BAZIN I limit the FPS just causing less FastLedShowESP32(). This is necessary for the normal reception of packets. No, I don’t use level shifter. I have 74HCT245N.652 but when I used to have trouble flickering, it didn’t help me. Maybe I connected it wrong.

@Yves_BAZIN It seems to me that the library sends data from the end of the leds array to the first diodes. This can be seen if after the rainbow(8300 diodes) include output ArtNet(8170 diodes). My led rulers consist of 118 pixels.

@X-WL1 I use level shifter its works fine.
The leds information is sent like usual no changes in here. I will need to look at your code

@Yves_BAZIN I just apply 5v down to 3.3v( diode) to the esp. Code not changed. https://github.com/X-WL/Artnet-NODE/tree/master/Artnet-NODE

@Yves_BAZIN Can I declare less than 300 diodes? in the library define num_ LEDs_per_strip 300

@X-WL1 yes of course you should declared the length of your strip.

@Yves_BAZIN tell me how to connect level shifter. and how to test his work without an oscilloscope

@X-WL1 here it is. This is how you plug it :slight_smile: and then to avoid noise I shield the data line with the gnd.

@Yves_BAZIN Connection level shifter did not give anything. instead of flickering in black, it began to flicker in white

@Yves_BAZIN

@X-WL1 it’s like you have ‘cross talking’ do you twist the gnd and the data line together ?

@Yves_BAZIN Yes, I twisted gnd around 8 data to level shifter. Next ethernet cable to output via xlr. Next: to the diodes such a cable (photo). missing/deleted image from Google+

@Yves_BAZIN missing/deleted image from Google+

Then I don’t get all the artefacts

@X-WL1 if you grab the cables with your hands do the artefacts disappear ?

@X-WL1 why are all the wire from the esp32 to the level shifter tie together? If I read this image correctly