Wow, so notifications are auto-disabled for communities with more than 10,000 members.

Wow, so notifications are auto-disabled for communities with more than 10,000 members. :frowning:

Out of habit, I disable all auto-notifications otherwise I get swamped by the chatter. You still get notifications on individual posts in which you’ve participated though.

I think it would be better to have the option to have notification whatever size the group is you can switch it on and off so why did google decide to take it away… I don’t understand?

I would love to have Notifications for single categories in communitys

I wondered why it suddenly got quiet…

@Jason_Gullickson exactly it could ruin a good community.

I wish I could turn off email notification but I’d like to keep getting notified via the g+ app on my phone (maybe there is a way but I haven’t found it yet :slight_smile:

Either way shutting them off automatically (with no notification) is kind of a baseline user interface no-no.

Ah, that explains the extreme lack of notifications this past week. Pretty cool that we tipped over the 10K mark though.

I’m wondering if this could be worked-around using the G+ API; I haven’t even had a chance to look at it yet, but I’m not very happy about missing everything :confused:

Just email google with a complaint or something. They’ll listen if anything and I always get a responce if I ask the right person.