Would using carbon fibre filament have ruined the inside of the e3dv6 heat break?

Would using carbon fibre filament have ruined the inside of the e3dv6 heat break? I know the nozzle will be okay as it is the 0.5mm hardened steel version. I used to be able to print PLA and PETG but now after the first couple layers it just jams.

After the jam if I push the filament hard through the extruder (clamp released of course) then it starts to flow again after a slight slip.

Currently using 235c for nozzle temp and printing at 30mm/s speed which is quite slow in my opinion.

Carbon fiber what? Your heat break should be fine as I’ve not heard of anyone that wore one out with abrasive materials. I’ve personally run through at least 4kg with no apparent ill effects. I suppose it can happen but you’re talking after many kg of parts made.

The filament was carbon fibre nylon. I’ve not printed too much of it but was just concerned that my petg kept jamming after using it. I might try a clean nozzle to see if it helps.

I think the CF nylon I have used has either coated the nozzle or marked it enough for non-filled filament to stick to it. Or PETG just is not compatible with hardened steel nozzles. I swap out for a stainless nozzle, works fine no jam. Then tried a brass nozzle, again no jam.

Maybe I should be less lazy and swap nozzles more.