Would anyone like to provide thoughts or alterations that should be made to the

Would anyone like to provide thoughts or alterations that should be made to the model? Building on Eric’s stacked azteeg x5 mini/Raspberry pi combo, I included holes for a 5mm button head to mount directly to the extrusion. The images are missing the additional peg support but you get the idea. Also, these images are upside down.

Looks good. I guess the real test will be to print one and see how stable it feels.

Thanks, I’ll try and print it up this weekend in ABS. I really wanted to align the ethernet ports but it looked like more work than it was worth

I shall coin this, the stack-teeg :slight_smile:

It’s neat how the holes are close enough. I wonder if the Pi’s GPIO serial port can control the smoothieboard using the x5’s serial debug port. That way no cable leaves the frame and has to re-enter.

@Jeff_DeMaagd I run my HercuLien now on Tx, Rx pins. It works great between the Azteeg and the pi3. Only issue is for some reason it can have trouble establishing initial serial communication sometimes via octoprint. But once connected it has been rock stable.