working on getting all the parts collected to make the eustathios v2,

working on getting all the parts collected to make the eustathios v2, and there is one part i just cant seem to find. 7Z41MPSB08M 8mm self-lubricated bearing. ultibots is sold out for a while, sdp-si is sold out, QBC is also sold out. can any pressfit self-lube 8mm bearing work? or do you guys recommend a different one altogether.

McMaster PN 2032N24

Any bushing will work. But the self alignment feature is a key trick. The bronze bushing is essentially in a spherical joint in these bushings. So it can makeup for imperfections in frame assembly and your printed parts.

I ordered mine today from McMaster-Carr and they are 1-3 weeks out, which is not good if SDP is out since I am pretty sure they are the only one who make them. I will try Isostatic and Oillite as backup.

One nice thing is if they supply McMaster… Then they have a vested interest in getting them supplied first. McMaster is a big-carrot-big-stick scenario for these suppliers. So they like to make them happy.

@wes_jackson fyi: McMaster updated my order to be shipped by 1/11/18 for 4-8mm & 8-10mm. the watched pot never boils…

looks like ultibots are back in stock!