Who organises the Midwest RepRap Festival?! I really want to sponsor and attend the

Who organises the Midwest RepRap Festival?! I really want to sponsor and attend the event, but their registration form appears broken and I can’t find any way to contact them?! Any leads appreciated.

@J_O11 , @Sanjay_Mortimer1 is looking for you guys.

@Sanjay_Mortimer1 I do! The registration form is broken? I’ll look into that. Shoot me an email and I’ll give you the details. We’d love to have you here man!

And thanks @lynnroth for bumping me about it. I’ve been off the grid for a few days here working on stuff

No problem, @J_O11 . Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it to MRRF this year to do a very busy weekend.

Both my HercuLien and my Eustathios will be there. Last year was such a blast. And the SeeMeCNC are great guys. Very grass roots and great down to earth people at the show. It’s totally my type of gathering.

This is the first year I’m going to be able to make it out to MRRF. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Flight booked! I am very excited to attend, would love to meet you there @Sanjay_Mortimer