Which FDM printer has the fastest print time and the best print quality?

Which FDM printer has the fastest print time and the best print quality? I know the two coincide with each other so which printer balances the two the best.

Ultimaker?

It depends. Do you absolutely want speed and a decent-quality (large) print? You can get a Lulzbot TAZ 6 with the Moarstruder, or swap the hotend on a decent-quality printer for an E3D Volcano and at least 0.8mm on the nozzle. The print lines will be massive, but you’ll chug through filament like crazy.

Otherwise, I like to think that print speed is inversely proportional to print quality. The axes on the Prusa MK3 I have at work can go well past 60mm/s, but the drop in quality is rarely worth it.

I think you’d have a hard time finding something that prints faster than the DICE CoreXY printer.

Check our the WASP Delta?

Avoid any Delta platform. They don’t offer any advantages as a user, but plenty of drawbacks.

Print time and quality are inversely proportional to each other. Printer doesn’t matter, slicing parameters do.

Not mentioning any brands however the CoreXY will deliver best quality with speed.
I’m printing comfortably at 110mm/s with ABS & 140mm/s PLA.