When did Pololu drop the prices on all of their stepper drivers?

When did Pololu drop the prices on all of their stepper drivers? I saw that they were on sale recently, but now there’s no mention of one and they are listed for $9.95, $11.95 and $13.95 for the classic, black, and DVR2588 versions, respectively. Each has a $2 price break at 5 units. I still think that some of the alternative versions like Panucatt’s are better, but that’s pretty aggressive pricing…

The 5 pricing is not much more than I paid at the 200 price. Very nice. I wonder what price they could offer if they designed a strip of 4? Maybe even be perforate it so it’s easier to cut out a bad driver.

That is aggressive pricing indeed. Even when you add international shipping to Germany, for a full set of five you still end up paying much less than if you ordered at any of the European resellers (or bought Stepsticks instead). I’m sure other vendors do a better job at managing thermals, but Pololu’s driver are just “good enough” for our purposes - especially considering the unbeatable pricing now.
Btw, you keep writing “DRV2588”. It’s DRV8825 :wink: