What happened to the fire command?

welll, that’s what I did several times already

M1000 fire 10
SENDING:M1000 fire 10
Command not found: fire

and here’s the version:

SENDING:M1000 version
Build version: edge-9399ed7, Build date: Feb 7 2017 22:14:13, MCU: LPC1768, System Clock: 100MHz
CNC Build 3 axis

@Helmi Can you please tell me :

• Exactly what board you are using ?
  • What is the result of sending just “fire” via the web interface ?

@Arthur_Wolf Smoothieboard 1.0 (Kickstarter Version). I don’t use Networking or the WebInterface. My Board came without an Ethernet Jack,. I got one but didn’t get it working until now but don’t have any priority on it so I kept it off for now.

EDIT: oh, and it’s the 5-axis-version.

We need you to talk to the board using something that doesn’t eat commands, can you use cutecom ?

Yea M1000 does not work with the fire command just use a newer version of pronterface and send @fire SOrry I forgot tha M1000 only handles certain commands.

@Arthur_Wolf never used it but looks like a serial terminal - should be able to do so.

@Wolfmanjm that’s actually interesting information. I was always wondering why the @ commands didn’t work on Pronterface. Maybe the macOS Version I have is too old.

Ok, I got iTerm2 to connect via USB/Serial to the board and fire works this way. Thanks for pointing this out guys. Looks like pronterface isn’t available as a newer version for mac but that doesn’t matter too much. I will get calibration done via serial interface.

Does anyone know how Laserweb does it’s Laser test thing? I’m a bit unsure about the Units there in the settings. Couldn’t get anything on the PWM side when using their test button so far: Have set max S value to 1 like suggested for Smoothieboard and tried the test power setting in 0-1 notation and in 1-100 but no matter what I can not measure any outcome on the pwm port in the 10 seconds (set it to 10000ms) during the laser test.