What does "gcode out of machine bounds" mean exactly?

What does “gcode out of machine bounds” mean exactly? My work fits my machine size…

You’ve exceeded a soft limit. Try rehoming and check your units.

@Robert_Clark , I rehomed and checked my units as well as my config file. I don’t see anything that would give me this message. Do you think it has something to do with generating the gcode in Autodesk Fusion 360?

@Chuck_Comito I could. Autocad does screw up, especially if you are swapping versions. I use BobCad. I have opened Fusion a few times. Do you have the correct post (offset from machine zero)? Is the post data in the right units?

I can’t get past this… I have no idea why.

@Chuck_Comito open the gcode on a PC. It is a text file though it may have a .nc suffex. Your post offset an parameters should be the first 4 to 10 lines. Are they the same units as the program?

1.5253 or 35.003…

I’m happy to report that I’ve managed to get things working. I’m not even sure all of the steps I’ve taken but it was a long ride and I’m sure will be longer. @Robert_Clark ​, I thank you for your help. I’d still like to use fusion 360 to generate gcode but right now creating it within laserweb is the only thing that works for me.

i always generate my gcode within laserweb itself, seems to work well for me. must be a format or setup issue with other programs like robert mentioned.