What do you think about this?

What do you think about this? It’d be interesting to know the total cost of the project.

The printer is called D-shape and uses sand and an inorganic binder as material. I don’t know if that answers your question?

Attention grabbing totally impractical house design. Check the right edge carefully, apparently you jump down to lower floor.

Architects, take note: using a 3d printer doesn’t make up for poor design.