What am I making? ;-)

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @xfredericox I stared at it a bit and I can honestly say I have no idea . :smiley:

An xwing from starwars?

4 Likes

Pff I thought it would have been harder :wink:

Update:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I want to replicate it with 3D printing. I know it is stupid to print what can be cut, but are the files available @xfredericox ?

Here you go:

the guy who designed it deserves a statue. Really stellar work!

3 Likes

Almost there… Last thing are the cannons!

3 Likes

I have moved this to the Made By Makers category.

Done!

Final shots:

7 Likes

Love it! Nice build.

That turned out nice. I will be assembling a pirate ship next, with about 100 pieces and no instructions, so I figure it will take me a while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks!

good luck with that ship! :wink:

3 Likes

I am in the process of making a “Layzor” also but made a few modifications to it 1 of which is increasing the depth of the bed a bit in case I wanted to work on something a bit taller. I also made the right side almost the same width of the left as I have a “standalone” cube PC case that will have all of the components in it besides certain buttons which will be housed in that right area as normal :wink:

5 Likes

Nice! In fact I’ve seen that picture around and I was wondering if it was based off my design :wink: Certainly looked similar hehe.

Good luck with your build!

It is. I am doing a motorized bed and a PC case with all of the components in it so I did not need all of the extra space on the right of the build. I also made a few other changes and made some things a bit larger so it would fit 12x24" stock.

1 Like