Well, the next part is completed for my project.

Well, the next part is completed for my project. Again, #LaserWeb3 does a superb job with engraving my imagery.

6mA (pot), 100% power (LW), 400 white, 300 black.

Pretty happy with the results of this piece.

It is #VitruvianMan (Leonardo #DaVinci) combined with the logo for #Instructables (the cool robot).

This was a much faster engrave than the previous piece (as it is so much less complicated). About 36 mins, & the airbrushing was about 1 hour max.

#VitruvianRobot

You are killing me softly :slight_smile:

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty There’s only a few days left of the competition, so most of the work will be completed tomorrow or the day after. Then the write-up for tutorial will happen (combined with photos/video/etc). Then, if I have time left at the end, I will do another Art Panel :smiley:

+Peter van der Walt Came from the fact that the actual Da Vinci Vitruvian Man image was a prick to edit all the parchment background out while retaining the detail of the sketch, so I decided Instructables Robot was easier to redraw & do in the same style.

@Yuusuf_Sallahuddin_Y ​ could you share the Da Vinci vitruvian man image you were attempting to edit? I’m starting a folder with tricky images to edit for my tutorial. The more I have the better I can make it

Can do @Alex_Krause . I’ll send via hangouts.