We have FDM and we make FDM machines.

I’ll make a specific suggestion for this guy’s customer, look at a modern Fortus. It’s not cheap to buy or operate but functional engineering prototyping is its game.

@ThantiK the class of the machne capable auto loading/ unloading with 5/6 axes and tool magazine and tool calibration would cost hundreds of thousands USD which I don’t thik tjis is the case here.

@ThantiK Thanks for the suggestions. Planning to get a licensed version of Simplyfy3d. I have read before that you are already using the same and getting good results.

@Randy_Dierks Thanks for the suggestions. Can you please suggest good servo motors and encoders for a 300x300 machine? Will the wiring be complicated?

@George_Novtekov I have a DUET Wifi board. Can you please suggest some good motors that will perfectly work with the board?

I am using TR8 lead screws in the Z. If I switch to ball screws, I am confused of selecting the ball screws? How to select a ball screw for a 300x300 CoreXY 3d printer

@George_Novtekov it was in reply to someone saying that there wasn’t any machines that could produce finished parts. Not a reply to the op.

We’re selling Ultimaker S5s for that. Durable double geared extruder, ruby nozzle for abrazives, quickly changeable nozzle assemblies, high accuravy and resolution with 0,25mm. Lots of materials to choose from. Closed chamber and remote monitoring.