Vigotech laser vg l7 no responde al firmware?

BUenas tarde.
Tengo un laser vigo tech vg l7 y venia funcionando muy bien para lo que lo necesito. Pero reciemtemente se quedo a medio trabajo y me aparecio un mensaje de que tenia que actualizar el firmware, el problema esta en que me sale error cada vez que le doy a actulizar.
descargue la ultima version que esta disponible en la pagina web del producto y me sale error serial.
alguien sabe como puedo solucionar esto. se lo agradeceria mucho…
saludos a todos.

Hi ! This forum is now (and for the foreseeable future) available entirely for free and without any advertisement. This means that there is no source of funds to pay for automatic machine translation. The common language on this forum is English, even though it is not the first language for many forum participants.

Please feel free to use machine translation like Google translate, Bing translate, or DeepL translator in order to post here in English, as well as to read responses.

1 Like

Hi: I hope this page is still active. I have a vigo tec L7 20 watt laser that is stuck in “the firmware needs updated” mode. When I try to update, it fails then back to the same message again and again and…I really would like to use the laser but it refuses to work. Is there any other software/firmware that will solve this problem? If not, what can I do?
Thanks for your time
Chuck Phillips

I don’t know whether this will help:

We’ve seen plenty of complaints about vigotec machines, many appear unresolved so far.