Unable to produce a high enough quality "how-to" build video to meet my standards,

Unable to produce a high enough quality “how-to” build video to meet my standards, I’ve begun working on 3D models for producing 3D rendered step-by-step build instructions. This might just work out better, if not more work to produce…

Sounds great! Both IKEA and Lego have nice build instructions. Would be awesome if you could embed numbers or something on each piece so it’s easy to say “2x piece A in this picture”

Hello @Andre_Roy do you plan on making Fuse ribs to be printable on smaller printers - I have max 30cm x 30cm and looking for cutting those longest pieces in half.

yeah, I have them made already, but I think I just have to update them. Hang in there, they’ll be included in the V1.0 release.

I’m just waiting for a successful maiden to release.

Hi Andre. Nice design. Kudos on your efforts with the OpenSwift. Is there somewhere more appropriate to ask you about some of the design choices? (spar layout and rib design) I’ve been wanting to design a printed flying wing, but I may modify yours instead.

This is probably the best place. :slight_smile: