trying to get into contact with the Herculean crew....

deviations
gplus
(argas231) #1

trying to get into contact with the Herculean crew… about testing 3D EeZ

(Eric Lien) #2

Hey, I think you already shipped me some on Sunday. As soon as I get a chance to test it I will put my review up here for the group.

(Frank “Helmi” Helmschrott) #3

what’s that 3D EeZ? Never heard of it.

(argas231) #4

sorry http://www.3D-EeZ.com Richard Horne Blogged about it… I was hoping to send you some so that you coulkd test it to see if you might want to bundle it with your 3-D Printer… Mike Paysoin of Makers Tool Works loves it and as such has Bundled it with his 3-D Printers as well as he now Distributes it on his website… Sorry but then I guess I am still trying to make a go of things… Heck the Navy and NASA are running test on it now…

(Eric Lien) #5

@argas231 I will definitely test it. I have been using hairspray exclusively for years now. One thing to note is the HercuLien is not a commercial product. Just an open source labor of love. But if the stuff works I will evangelize it for you. For some reason people seem to value my opinions.

(argas231) #6

By the way we are also Partnered with Cinter Design in London UK

Chris Verbick

Managing Director

Cinter

The Crypt, St Mary Magdalene Church, Holloway Road, London, N7 8LT

tel : +44 20 7607 0704
mob : +44 7927 179 384

Perhaps I will contact him and have him send you some samples…

Tony G

(Øystein Krog) #7

I am currently using it on another printer and I am very happy with it. Can’t find hairspray that works.

(argas231) #8

Thank you… Glad it helps

(Isaac Arciaga) #9

@Eclsnowman I think you’ll like it. When you receive your sample I suggest you do not coat the entire build area of your Herc/Eustathios. Try a 150x150mm square first on the center with 2-3 thin coats so you get a feel on how it lays down. I’ve been printing ABS dead center with the same 3 coats 53 times now on one printer and over 30 times on another.

(Eric Lien) #10

@Isaac_Arciaga thanks for the tips.

(Brandon Satterfield) #11

@argas231 we do value @Eclsnowman 's opinion, he’s an amazing maker and one hell of a guy!

I’m interested in this product as well.

(Prabhdial Singh) #12

@argas231 ​​ i just want to find out about shipping to canada, how much it’d cost and do i order on USA page or international??
Thank you

(argas231) #13

well you would think because we as so close together it would be the US Not correct… I sent a Liter to Canada cost me $44… But from London it was around $12… so yes Order from the Euro Button if you live outside the US or Its Territories Thank you that was a great Question Chris at the London office will ship it the same day…

(Mike Thornbury) #14

@argas231 have you got a distributor in australia/nz/SE Asia?

(argas231) #15

we do ship to Australia and asia from our London Office… But we are open to discussion pon the subject