Trying to get a small printer as a second printer but im undecided on

Trying to get a small printer as a second printer but im undecided on 3 different ones.

Monoprice select mini

Tevo Michelangelo

Cetus 3D printer

State the reason why and it will be much easier to recommend a right one.

I just need a reliable small second printer. I dont need one the same size as my MK2S

Something to print small pieces while my MK2S focuses on larger prints

Haven’t used it myself but the Creality Ender 2 has been getting some solid reviews.

Honestly though, take it from someone who has owned/owns a lot of printers at this point- unless you need more output, there isn’t much reason to grab a second. The MK2 isn’t massive to start with.

My second printer has (since I stopped doing 3D hubs) always just been a backup for the first to be honest.

Well im trying to get a side business going with 3D printing so i need a couple more printers for production

I have a couple of Select Minis for small stuff. They’ve been pretty reliable so far.

Yeah if things pick up i have a CR10S on my shopping list

the tronxy x1 is a surprisingly nice printer for an amazing price. Unless you print only PLA, it lacks a heated bed though (but the electronics will handle it). Once properly tuned it really can do a good job, even for such a price (sub $150, S&H included!)