Trying my hand on changing the Axes widget to allow inputting a value for

Trying my hand on changing the Axes widget to allow inputting a value for jogging instead of simply 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 which all are very tiny.

I am having a hard time Ctrl-F within the jsfiddle page :(. It doesn’t move to the right location upon found markers. Am I doing something wrong? I am used to a more traditional development environment on disk where I get to vim around the files.

Doing a find in jsfiddle is brutal. I just cut paste into a text editor like webstorm.

I see. If so, then I can link up widgets in a dashboard back by github instead of jsfiddle?

Yes you could use github instead. Just do chilipeppr.load() to your github raw content instead but you will have to make one file have html, JavaScript and css all inline so that’s why jsfiddle is nicer to use if you can get over the editor. It’s also easier for people to see and fork your work as a jsfiddle.

Because I don’t see it mentioned, holding Shift while jogging jogs 10x the selected value, Ctrl jogs 100x and Shift+Ctrl jogs 1000x…