to the time when I attempted to print the tricopter frame flat.

#tbt to the time when I attempted to print the tricopter frame flat. It was printed on the cube 2 with solid fill and raft. It ended up warping in the last half hour but i was able to flatten it down using a heatgun. If you want to see a complete and success ful one check out my post from a couple weeks ago.

Eep, having to do anything live during printing is asking for trouble down the line. Low quality black curls because it tends to be a mix of all the dyes and share all their colored problems at once. Have you tried UHU stick on glass? SO good and works with both PLA & ABS.

@Ben_Van_Den_Broeck I have not tried the UHU stick as I have cube glue but from what I have read on the reprap forum it works great. I will most definitely try it.

As for the black filament that is excellent advice and something that I never would have thought of! I Will try to print it flat in a couple other colors to find out which works the best with the cube 2. Thanks again!

Oh you have a Cube? Doesn’t that not have a heated build platform and use proprietary cartridges? No HBP will certainly curl prints as I run at 60C for PLA and 110 for ABS. I may be mistaken but they also use HIPS ABS which dissolves when exposed to a citric acid like d-limonene.

Well i do not own the cube as I borrow it from a friend. Im building my own reprap smartrap right now so I wont use it for much longer. It uses PLA and ABS. I have only used PLA but it doesnt have a heated bed (as far as I know) and I hate the proprietary cartridges