This whole  thing has made me wonder where most people have their printers set

Home office that are separated from the living room by a book case and a curtain. I have made some space in a small room we can use in the basement, but I have never come around to move it down there. As I practically print in the living room I optimize speed settings to make the least noise :wink:

Mine’s definitively called “the office”. @Katrin_Winkel 's and my desks/computers are there. The #printcave is really just a bit of shelf space.

Basement for me… My workshop is there, along with tiny artist studio and photography studio… And washer and dryer and storage boxes. :wink:

Loft, same as @Dave_Durant , except the nerd corner is opposite the couch potato corner.

The smell of ABS sometimes bothers my wife, so I print in the bathroom with the ventilation fan on, which means that’s where the printer lives…

Basement for me. Sits in a dedicated spot on my 8 foot shelf/work surface. I try to keep the fumes away. In the middle of organizing with my Christmas present (peg board org sys) so haven’t joined in on the printcave sharing just yet.

Mine is in the basement laundry room. I moved it there from the unheated garage when the weather turned cold.

My workbench in the local hackerspace. My desk (in my bedroom or office).

Garage/Shop and office sometime

Mine is in the guest bedroom. We use it for storage/ebay items we sell/my cd’s and my telescope stuff. Still working on the draft situation, maybe close the AC vent when printing.

Mine is actually a printcave. It’s a small room I finished in the basement… before it was just lumped in with the rest of the basement.