This software is very good !! Arduino Uno works very well.

gplus
(Tom Toled) #1

This software is very good !!
Arduino Uno works very well.
Except for the raster image.
Unfortunately, I can not speak English very much, just a translator.
Can this be a solution?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-printer-32bit-Arm-platform-Smooth-control-board-MKS-SBASE-V1-3-open-source-MCU-LPC1768/32812164818.html
If yes, then how?
Can you help me?
Thank you!

(Roberto Fernandez) #2

Wich firmware are you using with the arduino uno?
For raster works fine grbl 1.1.

(Tom Toled) #3

I have not used good words, I use now Arduino Uno grbl 1.1. I can use the raster image it 2500 mm/min work it good after it is discontinous.
Now I use blue laser (5,5W) , this speed is appropriate for this but I will change it for CO2 laser so the speed will little.
Because I want to use this 10-15.000 mm/min.
Beause of I have bought this Smooth control board MKS SBASE 1.3. but grbl-lpc doesn’t work good on this so I am taking about a video.

(Tom Toled) #4

(Claudio Prezzi) #5

grbl-LPC works perfect on my MKS SBASE. What is your problem with grbl-LPC?

(Tom Toled) #6

I can not install grbl-lpc on MKS BASE.
How to do this in detail?
Thank you!

(Tom Toled) #7

Which file should I copy over the micro SD card?
mks_sbase_firmware.bin and config

(Claudio Prezzi) #8

@Tom_Toled Download the “mks_sbase_firmware.bin” from my github page https://github.com/cprezzi/grbl-LPC/releases/tag/beta08_4axes and save the file as “firmware.bin” to the sd card. Then reboot the MKS board.
grbl-LPC doesn’t need a config file on th sd card as the configuration is mostly done by compile switches already. All other params are configured over the serial connection with $ commands.

(Claudio Prezzi) #9

Be aware that the endstops need to be connected to the X- and Y- connectors, no matter where the switches are located. The homing direction must be set with $23=…

(Tom Toled) #10

62a52a8fa378d4d29351a343e77fcedb.jpeg

(Tom Toled) #11

05340fd9b249f3175925e9580d60bb72.jpeg

(Tom Toled) #12

85162354ef90ffed8412b289bf869a10.jpeg

(Tom Toled) #13

I solved the problem.
Thanks for your help !

(Claudio Prezzi) #14

The upper screenshots show, that the firmware flashing didn’t work. If it worked, you should get “Firmware Grbl 1.1f”.

(Marek Kuleta) #15

Witam !
Na jakie PIN_y ma być podłączony zasilacz diody laserowej TTL .(PWM 0-5V) Nigdzie w sieci nie mogę znależć tej informacji… Płyta MKS Sbase 1.3.
Czy GRBL LPC działa z ekranem MKS TFT 3.2 ?
Czy g- kod może być odczytywany z kardy SD ?
Czy ktoś może narysować schemat połączeń.
Jaki PIN włącza laser ON,OFF. Jaki PIN generuje PWM
Wszystkie opisy mówią o K-40 . Nie ma opisu sterownika TTL . diody laserowej . :-((

(Claudio Prezzi) #16

@Marek_Kuleta grbl-LPC doesn’t support LCD/TFT screens or SD card. Only direct USB connection. Check out the release description for PIN assignement (https://github.com/cprezzi/grbl-LPC/releases). All my precompiled board versions have Laser PWM on Pin 2.5!
https://github.com/cprezzi/grbl-LPC/releases

(Marek Kuleta) #17

@cprezzi dziękuję za informacje i pozdrawiam.
Wesołych Świąt !!!

(Marek Kuleta) #18

@Marek_Kuleta Jeszcze jedno pytanie . Gdzi ma być podłączony PIN2.5 laser PWM opcje:
a) wejście sterownika lasera TTL
b) zasilanie sterownika lasera

Jeżeli jest to załączanie masy to opcja “b)” jest najbardziej prawdopodobna. ale są to moje domysły .
Sposób podłączenia sterownika lasera diodowego wyjaśniłby jednoznacznie prosty schemat:
MKS SBASE_____PIN2.5 -->
MKS SBASE_____GND -->

Driver_LED_LASER__ (GND) - TTL
Driver_LED_LASER__ (5V) +TTL
Driver_LED_LASER__ (GND) - Power in
Driver_LED_LASER__ (+12V) + Power in

(Marek Kuleta) #19

@Marek_Kuleta
Dzisiaj sprawdziłem oscyloskopem napięcie na PIN2.5 PWM przy zasilaniu 12V power in max jest 12V , a to na pewno uszkodzi wejście TTL (5V) , więc tego PWM nie można bezpośrednio dać na wejście TTL bo skończy się to uszkodzeniem sterownika diody lasera !!!.
Trzeba by zastosować transoptor. Na pinie 2.5 jest PWM , ale nie w standarcie TTL, w jakim produkowane są sterowniki do diodowych laserów :-((

(Claudio Prezzi) #20

The P2.5 connector of the MKS SBase board has a MOSFET on the negative pin, that pulls the pin to ground when active. The positive pin is directly connected to VCC.

For a diode driver TTL input, you need a non inverted signal (same as the MOSFET input). Unfortunately the MKS SBase board does not have a TTL pin for P2.5 that could be easily connected. You would have to solder a wire to the MOSFET input to attach the TTL IN of the diode driver. The laser driver VCC (+12V) can not be PWM modulated. It must be permanent 12V.

An alternative would be to use pin P1.23 for the TTL PWM out, but this would need a recompile of the firmware.

Another option would be to connect an external PNP transistor that inverts the MOSFET output to TTL level.