The trailer is out! Originally shared by Elias Bakken The Manga Screen 2 trailer!

The trailer is out!

Originally shared by Elias Bakken

The Manga Screen 2 trailer! I made a small project using the new Manga Screen 2, then I filmed it and now it is on YouTube! Watch it til the end, it’s cozy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRj3YSX2Bd4&feature=autoshare

Elias! You are alive! BTW great news and good luck. Will be there some Toggle update for new screen?

@Daniel_Kusz Yes! I’ve made a 1080p version of Toggle, but I want to work some more in it before delivery.

This will complete the works: D

Teasing a bit more :wink:

I just saw that you were going to make 2 different size! This is going to be sooo perfect for my project. Is it going to be dimmable like the previous version?

Hi Elias,

I am working on a project in my Volvo. In this project it is replacing the original pup op rti screen. And the only screen that fits wil be your manga screen 2! I have searched everywhere. Do you have one still available? Thanks so much for your reply

Greetings Ronald

Hi Ronald! Sorry the Manga Screen is not manufactured any more, the MOQ for a new batch was too high unfortunately. There are plans for a new revision of screens after Recore is in regular production, but I don’t think it will be exactly the same form factor :neutral_face: