The birth of another :) Originally shared by Nathan Buxton Check out what I

The birth of another #HercuLien :slight_smile:

Originally shared by Nathan Buxton

Check out what I made for someone.
http://x3d.ca/portfolio/herulien-reprap-3d-printer

I’d love to build one myself. How much would the printed parts cost?

@Robert_Cicetti my big printer is tied up with work stuff most of the time. @Nathan_Buxton ​ you want to sell Robert a set?

@Eclsnowman , @Nathan_Buxton I see Nathan posted the pictures of my parts printed for the HercuLien. I was planning on posting soon when the unit was assembled. I will post a few images of the HercuLien as it is currently assembled.

@Ashley_Webster The Vslot extrusions were from openbuilds, the remaining extrusions were from Misumi similar to Eric’s BOM.

I started gathering parts for the Eustathios, but I’m tempted more and more by this one. What do you guys think??

@Chris_English if you don’t need huge prints Eustathios is a great option. But I needed a larger envelope hence why I designed HercuLien.

Both a great machines, but larger printers do have some nuances. More inertia on moving parts, more wattage needed, etc.

@Ashley_Webster I do not remember any additional anti-dumping fees for importing v-slot or other extrusions.

@Eclsnowman Thanks for the tips. This is my first build so I’ll stick to the #Eustathios for now. I’m sure I’ll learn plenty in the process. Great stuff you got going on!

If you still have your old parts? Would you mind parting with them? It will save me some printing time. Even though I have my printer working, it’s iffy al the time.