Thanks to bowden ;) Originally shared by Pablo Clemente Printing at 100 micras layer

Thanks to bowden :wink:

Originally shared by Pablo Clemente

Printing at 100 micras layer height

This looks awesome. Have you melted them together or just inserted them piece by piece?

Thanks! I inserted all the pieces into the bowden cable in order to mix it. Without bowden, it´d be more difficult.

But… how do you manage retraction when changing??

Without Bowden is also possible, but you cannot used the standard Jonas but the modified version for Buddasch (in thingi designed by avalero :P)

Don’t retract?

Yes @Alberto_Valero_Gomez , I used the standart Jonas with bowden. In this thing it isn’t necessary use retraction, just print with Joris on cura

what is Joris?

Joris creates gcode increasing the Z height little by little while it´s printing and not layer by layer.

Now let’s all praise @Daid_Braam a little for Cura

Only a little? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Brilliant! :slight_smile:

I figured out the same thing! My extruder handles live cut-n-switch filament changes without pausing. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:25612

Nice! @matthew_bennett . Using bowden you don´t need to pause too, just put the plastic parts into the bowden cable. But with your thing, it looks more easy if you don´t have bowden