Still on the brink about buying an Ultimaker ...

Ultimaker have a build volume of 21x21x20.5 cm, the old specs of 21x21x21 probably was with the thinner acrylic build plate of previous model

Ok, so I almost ordered last night but realized, the prices on the site are VAT-FREE! ouch!
It really makes it a bit too expensive for my taste, but depending on finances , I’ll probably still give in …
(but seriously , ouch, that is like a big month of salary!)

@Florian_Horsch_flouS
thanks again for the info :slight_smile:
And thanks for the rest too , you put me to shame since I am yet to send you anything ! (Please drop me a mail with your postal adress , I’ll have a few thing to send you at the start of january :slight_smile:

@Luis_E_Rodriguez
thanks !
That means I’ll harass @Florian_Horsch_flouS for those settings once I got there :slight_smile:

@cato_hagen thanks ! half a centimeter loss does not sound too bad.

@Mark_Moissette_ckaos Yep, this VAT-free thing is a bit of a mess, because it becomes obvious quite late in the ordering process. But I mean that’s the price we’re paying for our good lives in the EU :wink: Hope you can somehow squeeze it in and get started with the machine.

I’ll note my address with the next shipment to you :wink: But really don’t feel obliged to send anything. It’s a give and take - and I really feel like getting a lot of functionality from CoffeeScad aka Scad-Latte aka Scad-Lathe.

The Kisslicer settings are in the UM mailing list (there’s really long thread about it (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/ultimaker/LETIq-3q-jg - I need to catch up on it myself and get work done.). @Jonathan_Dummer just released a new beta of it. I’ll test it during Christmas holidays.