Still looking for help with LW4 documentation.

Still looking for help with LW4 documentation. You don’t even need to worry about making it pretty. Just send me accurate content and I’ll worry about the details of getting it onto the documentation site.

Or if you prefer you can become a content editor on the site and start adding your own articles.

Life and my day job has been keeping me tied up and I haven’t been able to get as many articles written up as I’d like.

Thanks!

I’m not sure I’m reading your problem right: but here’s two ,possibly helpful, cents:
If you can’t get them to give you access, you could always write the articles in instructables form. Then the admins can link/copy/give access from there…

Correct, what +Peter van der Walt said :slight_smile: I’m happy to reformat and post articles, but I’m quickly running out of content in my own head as well as time to create them from scratch. The next few months I’m facing some tight deadlines for projects at work. However I can sneak in enough time at night to take content and freshen it up and get it posted on the site.

Still willing to help out if you can sort out the access problems I have been having.

@funinthefalls I guess I can try to delete your account and let you start again. No reason that I can find that you wouldn’t be able to access it.

@funinthefalls I have deleted your account. Please try to register again.

OK tanks

When I try to activate my account with the link that the registration sent to my email I get the following error:

Warning
Registration failed: Verification code not found.

For some unknown reason, LW4 and joomla do not want me to be able to the documentation :frowning:

@funinthefalls I just manually verified you and added you to the appropriate group. try again?

Thanks Carl, that did it. I can finally edit docs!!!

@funinthefalls Sweet

I just created an account (iceblu3710) I can do Linux, RasPi and the DXF rough documentation.