Starting to come together.

Starting to come together. Documenting the assembly for the manual :slight_smile:

Looks great!

That’s a BEAST!!! and I like it

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Do you already known the delivery/pickup date?

When it’s ready… :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sorry, couldn’t resist teasing you, even from Amman!)

PS: I probably need 2 more weekends to clear out more stuff and build a bench (a simple table won’t do, I think) for that beast, but If it comes sooner, I will find a spot for it!!! :innocent:

Guess i am not the only one in cleanup mode

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty and it’s coming together partially because of the great work on LaserWeb3 (errr… 4 by now!)! Thank you too LW3 team!

Now that I see the picture, i noticed i did not really take into account the height needed … I think I might need a new plan for it’s placement :confused:

@FabCreator @Bonne Wilce Could you take a picture from the top, focussed on the right side (with the electronics compartment), ideally with a ruler? I might have a different plan but that would depend a bit on the lid and far from the right side it is.

Nice beast, can’t wait !!

@Eloy_Hensen Yup we like orange :smiley:

Expect Pick update will be between 2-4 weeks, as previously mentioned we ran into some delays with our custom milled components.
It really pushed us back in terms of putting together Pre-production prototype hence the orange printed parts you see on the table. However everything else is on scheduled so it essentially will come down to once the custom parts arrive from china you will be able to come collect and shipping will begin.

@Krijn_Schaap I will see what I can do.

The fabkit missed my birthday this weekend :frowning: Any updates on the milled parts?

Hi @Krijn_Schaap sorry for missing your birthday :frowning:
Sadly the milled parts are taking longer than they should.
The comforting fact is although they sometimes take longer than they said they would, in the 3 years we have had dealings with the company we have never had any problems with quality.
I will write up an update of where we are currently, and try post it later today.

Also here is a photo of the top with a tape measure, its a little out of focus, but the door is about 25cm from the right side

+FabCreator Looking forward to the update, and thanks for the picture … another puzzle for me to solve.

End of next week there will be a Model maker fair in the building we now inhabit :slight_smile: https://www.facebook.com/Modelmakerfair/
If you would like to visit us and see whats going on might be a nice day out too :). I will also add this to the larger update.

You should really pick your events closer to my house :stuck_out_tongue: But, if you are bringing the final machine, it might be worth dropping by …

haha sorry about that :wink:
We are not bringing the machine :wink:
we have our workshop in the building so its all already here :smiley:

Haha, reading only the line “We are not bringing the machine” on my phone’s notification, I was like, wtf :stuck_out_tongue: But, if you have your workshop there as well, it might be nice to drop by. I happen to be “close” on december the 3rd, so I’m going to see if I can move some things around and drop by.