Some information for FireFox and NoScript users.

Some information for FireFox and NoScript users.
Some days ago I’ve tried to connect with chilipeppr to SPJS on my local machine running SPJS on ubuntu with no success. I tried it with FireFox on an other machine (Win10) with remote host connect with the same result. No connect possible. So I tried it with Chrome on that machine and works like a charm. Why it works with chrome and not with FireFox? I installed chromium on the ubuntu machine and that works too. After some debuging and WireShark’ing I found out that NoScript and the integrated ABE (Application Boundaries Enforcer) caused that problem. The access from cloud9 to the local resource (local intranet) with websocket are dropped. So in case of installed NoScript (2.9.5.2 in my case) disable the ABE or define a ruleset for the access to the local resource.

Generally I have found that Chrome runs about 30% faster. Perhaps newer versions of Firefox are better, but WebGL was always better in Chrome. The security of aspects of Chrome are better suited for SPJS as well as you found out.